aberdeen-music

rescheduled - Electric Eel Shock & DMFS - 23.05.05

The Ghost Of Fudge

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stuartmaxwell

why do you bother saying you will go to gigs but then you actually NEVER go to gigs and apologise for it

seems like a true waste of time and bandwidth

Guest tv tanned
why do you bother saying you will go to gigs but then you actually NEVER go to gigs and apologise for it

seems like a true waste of time and bandwidth

sorry, did I piss on your cornflakes or something?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Wish I'd been able to stay past Deadloss and HMG' date=' was my intention to study tonight though :( big exam tomorrow. Bugger. What I was there for was great though so I'm betting EES and support were truly mighty.

Deadloss sounded better than I've ever heard them (dunno about Momentum, I was only really paying attention to myself since it was such a novelty being able to hear the 'cello past the rest of the band for a change! It could well be the new Stars though, I like it.) especially Wall of Skin. Can't have been all to do with Waz being there for a change surely :p

HMG, just aaah, love it. Sex Grooves=:love: Fish and Corn were playing off each other superbly, and I did love Sandy's occasional dancing... I saw a jig in there somewhere. Great set, great sound. These guys just never disappoint. (I mean the music. Thanks.)

Again, wish I could have stayed. Was great to try out the pick up on the cello for the first time though, definitely a worthwhile purchase.[/color']

What I said there.