aberdeen-music

Today's Football Scores..

Guest neil ex

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
id be happy to see Dunfermline stay' date=' at least we are guaranteed a good handfull of points if thats the case! haha[/quote']

And who's "we"? Don't tease me.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
post #15.

i could support any team in the SPL though and be in the same situation! hell' date=' any team in Scotland![/quote']

Ah, a Bluenose. Rangers scored the greatest goal I have ever seen at Fortress EEP, a corker from Paolo Vanoli, you know the one I mean!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
sadly i do........'nuff said on that matter i think!

i prefer to think of the Arteta pen on the last day of a particularly exciting season...YOU know the one I mean!

I do indeed, the pen given after tripping on a particularly resilient blade of grass. One of the softest pens I've ever seen given, hometown decision.

Christ, that day was a fucking nightmare for me, total no-win situation. Jason Dair scored a peach, and if Klos hadn't saved Brewster's shot, then who knows, eh? As it turned out, total fucking siege, 50,000 baying Bears, we should have just stood on the goal line jumping up and down. And Chris fucking Sutton.................

dont get me started on that fucking piece of shit....sour grapes is all, kinda funny they ended up with nought that season! well, credibility in Europe, but who needs that? haha

i remember saying to myself you lot were only supposed to be making up the numbers when Dair scored, could not believe it! was an absolute assault though, fuckin awesome day!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
dont get me started on that fucking piece of shit....sour grapes is all' date=' kinda funny they ended up with nought that season! well, credibility in Europe, but who needs that? haha

i remember saying to myself you lot were only supposed to be making up the numbers when Dair scored, could not believe it! was an absolute assault though, fuckin awesome day![/quote']

Strange how nobody accused Kilmarnock of lying down to Celtic by letting in four at home, eh? You're right, credibility means jack when the trophy cabinet's only got a shelf in it!

I know, what's the world coming to when teams come to your ground and have the audacity to try and win the game! I guess it was a great day for Rangers, exciting as hell, but it was the longest 90 minutes of my life. "Assault" is right, we got the shit kicked out of us, but then again I'm bloody used to it. I sometimes wonder what it's like to support a team that wins things.

i have some family who support dunfermline and they're not too confident they'll survive. I'd like to see them stay up.

their pitch is fine, much better than ours (aberdeen), i haven't seen the new improved version yet, i hear it's a marked improvement. Rangers fans shouldn't need to gloat about beeting dunfermline. :nono:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
nor should anyone in actual fact.

arent they being made to get rid of the artificial surface next season though?

I think it depends on an SFA panel vote, not sure exactly but if we have to rip the bloody thing up it'll cost a fair bit, and we're not exactly minted. This has been the worst season since we went down in 98/99.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
i have some family who support dunfermline and they're not too confident they'll survive. I'd like to see them stay up.

their pitch is fine' date=' much better than ours (aberdeen), i haven't seen the new improved version yet, i hear it's a marked improvement. Rangers fans shouldn't need to gloat about beeting dunfermline. :nono:[/quote']

When you support the DA, you soon learn not to get confident about anything ever again.

The new pitch is indeed much closer to grass, and Tony Mowbray had no complaints after Hibs humped us 4-1 on it.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
could be the end of Dunfermline' date=' this pitch lark, certainly if they go down one would have to expect.[/quote']

Christ, console me why don't you! Desperate times indeed, I'm off to seek solace in my programme collection.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
programmes no doubt recalling the glory days of scottish cup victory in the 19th century! haha

Git! 1961 and 1968, to be precise. I just rose to the bait, and I should not have done.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
hahahaha! am i right though? reliving the cup winning days?

You are, actually! Oh, and the European games as well, even though I'm missing a few, especially the Everton one from 1962. That bugger costs 50 nowadays.