aberdeen-music

gary lucas

R.Borlax

anybody else there?

pretty amazing and really nice guy too' date=' nows how to play some damn good bluegrass thats for sure

and as for amy and kathryn sawers id say they are my new favourite female artists :D[/quote']

yes, a quite wonderful night of entertainment, being close to the stage gives you very intimate detail of performers, Amy improves as a solo performer to the extent her solo work is better then her band work. Kathryn's work is inspirational & that last new number was incredible.

I normally don't attend solo guitar orientated stuff, but Gary's playing had incredible texture & depth for a guy playing so fast. Fantastic reception from the audience.

Nice one Hen

Guest davetherave

Kathryn and Amy were sublime, they need to get some solo stuff released on CD (I'd happily produce and record them FOC) ?

Gary Lucas' playing was excellent, though personally I think he could have been supporting the sisters?

:cheers:

Guest davetherave
Did the sisters do any songs together?

What u doing on a computer on yer day off :)

They performed one of Amy's songs together with kathryn covering harmonies, sounded wonderful :)