aberdeen-music

A dream I had

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

I was hangin outside the Dus with Malc and Aly recently and I remember everyone gradually left to go home. Malc and Aly walked down the road to go to Westhills or something and I went home in my car.

However I had a dream that night. Adream of harrowing realism and scary pre-cog.

Again, in my dream, I was hangin out with Malc and Aly outside the Dus when they decided it was time to leave so walked down the road back towards the bus that would take them to Westhills. I also walked down this road but I turned at the sound of 2 familiar voices shouting. When I turned I saw that Mallc and Aly had set upon some unfortunate man from the club who had dissed Aly in some way or anyother and after a while, left him beaten up and stamped on. I was pretty shocked by the whole ordeal but when I woke up I realised it was just a dream....Or was it?!

So I pose this question to you both....are you a murderer?! Is that really just an easy-going demenour or is it psychotic wit?

I would say easy going demeanour, but if there are any more of those a) wild challenges b) Baggio-esque misses at football then you will be going the same way as the misforutunate crticiser...

Violence doesn't solve anything, kids...