aberdeen-music

The Gallery rules against rock!

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Guest ()Papaspyrou()

Many people on here, i've noticed, have directly contravined the Rules of Rock - An intricate yet down to earth set of laws that were passed down to us by past generations.

These laws do not stand as a boasting beacon of past achievement, nor are they the assumptions of the great minds of the 70's fearful for a lost generation in the future.....They are simply to stop us looking like tits.

Please find below some of those examples of the next generation that haven't followed these rules properly:

440rass.jpg

An award ceremony and turning up in a kilt have never really worked for anyone except now failed musicians, Korn. Notice the hairdrier on the work top there and the relative earlyness of preparation from the wall mounted clock. Fail.

band_shot_1.jpg

An obvious contravention to the rules here as the cliched 'look as miserable as possible', has been taken into display by half of the band members. Also in this ppicture is a bit of a failed bad-ass look that is only really given credit by the black and white footage and run down shack setting. Fail.

15tavupload3.JPG

There's genuine smiles and there's 'Camera on me' smug grins. This being, quite obviously, grinnery. This whole scene seems to be entirely for the camera and doesn't seem to serve any other purpose. Oh yeah, and its in a school. Ok, so they teach music but they are gross misinterpreters or rock. Fail.

planeteers-4april1.JPG

.............fail.

457sexy_guitar_pose_.JPG

There must be a limit to how many stickers its humanly possible to splash over your guitar....maybe not. This man seems to have the ability to keep space aside even though the guitar is swarming with transfers. The vest and the backwards baseball hat are the same as diesel sandwiches.....both are disgusting. I would've left this one out if it weren't for the man in the background who looks like he's sifting through a box of 20pence comics. fail.

Thats all I can care about doing just now but if anyone else has some - feel free to add

NOTE: This entire thread is a joke and isn't meant to be taken seriously.

If you feel pain from me using your picture or feel like you've been disrespected in any way them Private message me and I'll post a shit load more up!

This whole scene seems to be entirely for the camera and doesn't seem to serve any other purpose. Oh yeah' date=' and its in a school. Ok, so they teach music but they are gross misinterpreters or rock. Fail.

[/quote']

Do more com' on! You were pretty off the mark in some cases but still some more would be funny.

Cheers. Anyone know if they've got any gigs in Aberdeen coming up' date=' their influences are great?[/quote']

*shameless plug*

This Friday at tunnels with The Videos and Suntans of Cripple

;)

Planateers on stage at 8pm :)

Guest bluesxman
*shameless plug*

This Friday at tunnels with The Videos and Suntans of Cripple

;)

Planateers on stage at 8pm :)

Well i'm off to T in the Park so that's a no-no!!!! Sighs....

15tavupload3.JPG

There's genuine smiles and there's 'Camera on me' smug grins. This being' date=' quite obviously, grinnery. This whole scene seems to be entirely for the camera and doesn't seem to serve any other purpose. Oh yeah, and its in a school. Ok, so they teach music but they are gross misinterpreters or rock. Fail.

[/quote']

I agree.

Rock music + School = Embarrassment for everyone.