aberdeen-music

FUDGE'S 6th BIRTHDAY BASH - sat 16th july

roll up, roll up...

CAFE DRUMMONDS

SATURDAY 16th JULY

first act shortly after 9pm, 3 on the door contrary to what i said on the posters...

ONION TERROR!

poppy. punky. rocky. entertaining. tunes. songs. banter. cheeky. lovely. and a special cover version perhaps?

NOISENIK RIOTS!

stornaway. mclusky. rock. indie. queens of the stoneage. debut. exciting. new. fresh. norhtern.

DEADLOSS SUPERSTAR!

black. rocking. punky. stoner. energetic. carnage. underrehearsed. vicious. cello. stars.

plus THE KRAKEN DJ DUO and guest DJs

jim, jim. if only it were that simple.

your gig'll have the pimms drinking artistic intellectuals in attendence. mine will have the alchoholic party kids, greasy old-skool rockers and random 'ned' types off of belmont street...

ned: "fit's this shite your playing?"

us, drunk, at 2.45 in the morning: "this is guitar wolf from japan, you fuckin ned" *stamp*

a recipe for disaster :)

p.s. how was the gig?

Well I could certainly get used to the lifestyle of 'drinking, sitting in the sun looking at beautiful women and wobbling on stage to beat the shit out of my drums whilst Andy bass staggers about in a stetson!' EXOTIC!

We all made a mental note though... never complacently assume you know your songs inside out" heheh, just as well it was the same as any other 'important gig' as in,no industry folk! Were we surprised? HELL NO!!!!!!!! were we caring? HELL NO!!!!!! Were we loud? HELL YE!!!!!!

We should set up a cross venue quiz night on Saturday!

J :D