One down...

Guest tv tanned

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned
Dude' date=' you're a prick. He may not've been a nice guy but there's no need to be like that. You make yourself look no better than the BNP themselves with comments like that.[/quote']

Oh really, so the fact I am rather pleased that there's one less right wing nutjob stirring up race hate in the world makes me just as bad as a right wing nutjob stirring up race hate?

Aye, good een

Oh really' date=' so the fact I am rather pleased that there's one less right wing nutjob stirring up race hate in the world makes me just as bad as a right wing nutjob stirring up race hate?

Aye, good een[/quote']

Predjudice breeds predjudice. I am in no way condoning any of the BNP's views or anything that they do. I just think that you've lowered yourself to their level by passing such a childish and crass comment.

Guest tv tanned
Predjudice breeds predjudice. I am in no way condoning any of the BNP's views or anything that they do. I just think that you've lowered yourself to their level by passing such a childish and crass comment.

what horse shit. this is a person who has actively campaigned for a race war in this country.

good fucking riddance as far as I am concerned.

Guest tv tanned
well one down is hardly a mourning phrase now is it?

And 'one down' is not a celebratory phrase.

A celebratory phrase would have been something along the lines of:

"Yes, ya fucking beauty!!!"

That would have been celebrating.

I prefer to think of it as being reasonably content

what horse shit. this is a person who has actively campaigned for a race war in this country.

good fucking riddance as far as I am concerned.

Fuck off you fat prick. I'd rather say nothing at all and keep my opinions to myself. Fair enough the guy was a disgrace to humankind, and his views were terrible, but does that really mean you have to trumpet his passing. I bet you'd be the first down in the shower of ignorant bastards on the BNP if they lorded someones death, and in fact i believe you were indeed judgemental about their poster campaign. Your childish comment was no better than that. You are no better than them.

Guest tv tanned
Fuck off you fat prick.

I fail to see where my size comes into this. You know' date=' using my weight against me makes you no better than the BNP, prejudice breeds prejudice, blah blah blah blah...

I'd rather say nothing at all and keep my opinions to myself.

So why didn't you, and why are you seemingly non-plussed that Keilan has joined me in expressing similar sentiments?

Fair enough the guy was a disgrace to humankind, and his views were terrible, but does that really mean you have to trumpet his passing.

In much the same way that I'll eb happy when Slobodan Milosevic, Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden and other despicable individuals shuffle off their mortal coil, the more extremists die, the more hope we have for peace.

I bet you'd be the first down in the shower of ignorant bastards on the BNP if they lorded someones death, and in fact i believe you were indeed judgemental about their poster campaign.

A 71 year old career racist's death is somewhat different to the death of a young muslim/afro-caribbean who was killed in a race hate attack. Those are the kinds of deaths the BNP celebrate y'know.

Your childish comment was no better than that. You are no better than them.

So you keep saying, I think you're using a rather broad brush in your application of moral paint.

Guest tv tanned
even say...oh i dunno...hitler?

dude, come on, I mean Hitler might have been a bit naughty, but that doesn't mean you should be glad he is dead.

Being glad he is dead makes you no better you damn nazi!!!

*removes tongue from cheek*

ah, so , we should tollorate it, and respect thier views ?

aye, that's a tough one eh....

err... no.

good fucking riddance.

and if you are not allowed to say that, then fuck you, don't censor my feelings.

So' date=' please explain to me how wishing someone dead or being glad that they're dead is a moral stance?[/quote']

what's up your nose today ?

a blinkered old racist prick died, "one less" as TV said.

I myself think that the more that die, the better...

but, you think they are an essential part of life, and "struggle"...

if you are so indefferent to his passing, what's got your cage rattled then?

not so indifferent as to not comment on this thread ?

bizarre.

another Editor...that button is more use than just changing smelling stimakes, eh.

Oh, Neil i'd like you to point out how me calling some incidental on a non-significant web message board a 'fat prick' is any different from him spouting forth shite about being glad another human being is dead. I think the impressionable kids on here would rather get a whole view of a picture rather than just a one-sided opinion. Or are we talking dictatorship here too???

Double standards.

But for everyones benefit i apologise to TV Tanned for calling him a fat prick.