aberdeen-music

Fucking ace tune, Element 106 live at the Moorings

Hog

Heres a tune called "Fight" from our last gig at The Moorings. Thread title was "tongue in cheek" before people get stuck in lol.

click here

Other news, we are currently talking about sorting out gigs with 2 England based bands who have recently been featured in Terrorizer magazine.

Not sure if we are playing the Godlessfest this year but its certainly a possibility.

Currently working on new material at the moment.

Hope you like the tune, if not, apologies for wasting just under 3 minutes of your life :cheers:

Cheers

Hog :rockon:

Who mixed it? Sounds like a completely different venue to this :D

Ah, I should point out that I got the raw data from Mark (MTA) I would use the word "mix" with this tune very loosely. We didnt have much dosh in the kitty so I did the best I could with my limited knowledge of Adobe Audition. Mark simply gave us a dvd of the data. Mark knows his stuff and this is not an example of his mixing skills, which Im sure are very good.

There ya go man :cheers:

PS if you know of any software/filter recommendations, I would really appreciate any help. I do know that the above soundclip is pretty raw

PPS, you cheeky devil, that is not Filthpact lol

Hehe, it is Filthpact , live at moorings! (lame mix by me)... heres the captain toms version http://www.hxcmp3.com/bands/8971/index.php track X Youth

I need to get my finger out my arse and finish that fucker off....

Personally...mixing the Moorings stuff is a challenge and a half....one which I don't feel I can do (and my pc fucking hates it :D) But if you wanna do it, try Cubase SX2 instead...it just looks and acts more like a proper mixing desk, the editing is all real time and non destructive, the plug ins are great, automation is easy as hell and looks cool as fuck (really wish I had a daw controller so I could see those flying faders in action :D)