aberdeen-music

Bremner, Bird and Fortune

lepeep

I was lucky enough to get to see Bremner, Bird and Fortune recording their last show of the series last night...it was ace, I've never been in a live studio audience before, and I have to say, it's even funnier in the audioence, than watching it on TV...

I was also lucky enough to get front row seats, so , if you watch it on Sunday, keep yer eyes peeled for Me and Gabi, sitting at the side (Bremners right)...

the performance was ace, but he'd fluffed his lines a few times, so it's interesting to see where the edits will be, and Bird and Fortune, oh, they are so good, I've always loved them, their style, their sense of humour...fantastic.

I've also applied to be an audience member of Hells kitchen too...and I think that might be a goer, as I was phoned by the production team, but was in the middle of a meeting, so they said they'd phone back...but that was 2 days ago now....a Scotsman in London, witha chance for free food ? ! fit ?!....aye min, aye.

I saw it the other day...

"making spaghetti"...

now, a chef will only take the best (so, we'll take the stuff that's been drapped in the fat mans hair, remember USA, it's actually quantity that counts, not quality).

"oi, Ramsey, there's a hair in my spaghetti"..."fuck off you fucking fuck, I'm getting paid shit loads, so fuck off".

If I get on the show, should I wear a celtic top, just for the hell of it ?