aberdeen-music

Talking of Garibaldi

Guest Bob

<geek>Spaced' date=' Series 2 Episode 2</geek>

It's kinda a knee jerk reaction when B5 comes up in conversation, my bad!

Incidentally i was never really a fan, it was on when BBC2 was screening Next Gen, much better dinner viewing![/quote']

I never watched spaced. Babylon 5 actually got shunted around the schedules constantly, but it was still a dammed fine show.

Taken from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5

"Unlike most television shows, this series was conceived as a novel, with a defined beginning, middle, and end. In addition, even tie-in novels, comic books, and short stories play a significant part of the overall story.

The overall story of the show was plotted out in some detail before the first episode was ever shot...

...Babylon 5 is often cited as raising the bar for science fiction television, using an arc-driven storytelling style now prevalent not only in sci-fi, but in mainstream dramas as well."

Yeah, Bab 5 was a bit slow at times and a lot of people thought it sucked but it was always going somewhere and it was pretty satisfying to watch this huge story unravel and finally get the rewards at the end. And Garibaldi was an ace character.

I never watched spaced. Babylon 5 actually got shunted around the schedules constantly' date=' but it was still a dammed fine show.

Taken from [url']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon_5

"Unlike most television shows, this series was conceived as a novel, with a defined beginning, middle, and end. In addition, even tie-in novels, comic books, and short stories play a significant part of the overall story.

The overall story of the show was plotted out in some detail before the first episode was ever shot...

...Babylon 5 is often cited as raising the bar for science fiction television, using an arc-driven storytelling style now prevalent not only in sci-fi, but in mainstream dramas as well."

Yeah, Bab 5 was a bit slow at times and a lot of people thought it sucked but it was always going somewhere and it was pretty satisfying to watch this huge story unravel and finally get the rewards at the end. And Garibaldi was an ace character.

meh spaced over babylon 5 anyday

babylon zoo however:love: