aberdeen-music

My Baby

Lame Guitarist

ooooh' date=' a diezel....

i've always wondered about them, are they readily available to order online? or are they like a built-to-order make? i noticed dan from MMW has one, and matt bellamy from muse uses one, and its made me curious....

purple lights...:D[/quote']

they can be ordered through the actual diezel company and mines took 2 months to build and deliver from scratch. they sound unbelievable!!

really good customer service as well

the guy there Peter Diezel has a large backlog building up as he doesnt mass produce the amps and so many people want them.

since i got it i have reduced my live rig from this other pic to just the diezel

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5614/picture22be.th.jpg' alt='picture22be.th.jpg'>

the diezel was so good you were able to take away your whole pedal board' date=' half the drumkit and half the vocal PA? that's some awesome power!! :D

/x[/quote']

hehe

well the pedal board was full of overdrive pedals mostly but i dont need them with the diezel. and i reduced the rig live to just the one stack!

Getting too old to carry that lot about

Next year am just going to reduce it even further to a small combo

Guest five years
Showing off my new baby!!

picture1oy.th.jpg

what model diezel is that? is that the herbert?

looks similar to danMMW's but his has the channel controls in a different configuration..i think his is the VH4..