aberdeen-music

Green fire from the sky???

Skull Commander

Anyone else just see anything strange in the skies? At around 7.40pm, sitting in my front room I looked out of the window and saw what can only be described as a green comet shaped 'thing' falling from the sky at great speed. It kinda looked like a green shooting star, but never seen then travel downwards so fast. Not too sure where it landed, but from Dyce (where I am) it landed in a going into city centre type direction. Anyone got any ideas?

Anyone else just see anything strange in the skies? At around 7.40pm' date=' sitting in my front room I looked out of the window and saw what can only be described as a green comet shaped 'thing' falling from the sky at great speed. It kinda looked like a green shooting star, but never seen then travel downwards so fast. Not too sure where it landed, but from Dyce (where I am) it landed in a going into city centre type direction. Anyone got any ideas?[/quote']

No idea..but it missed my flat, thank Fudge!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
It would be cool if it was some sort of 'Invasion of the Body-Snatchers' scenario....with peapod thingys full of fake humans that are really alien vegetables...sort of like the Dunfermline First Team Squad.

Git. It's all part of Leishman's two-step master plan:

1. Let Celtic cuff us to lull them into a false sense of security.

2. Turn up at the Cup Final and fucking murder them.

I'm still going to the Final, look for me on the telly.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Was there not some story a couple of years ago about weird lights being seen from the city' date=' towards the south (like over Kincorth direction) ?[/quote']

Yeah, kids setting fire to the Grampians!

holy cow!

i was sitting in Westburn park, speaking to the girlfriend, who was facing the other way (in the direction of the thing, i presume its the same thing) and she stopped mid sentence and was all excited by it. by the time she'd got me to look at it it'd obviously disapeared.

she swore she wasnt just winding me but i was having none of it. fuck, haha, we nearly broke up over it. oops. guess i should be less cynical

Guest bluesxman
she also said it looked the size of two standard traffic cones and looked fairly close - looked like it landed holburn street area.

bizarre' date=' those times do match up though[/quote']

Why is that choice of description amusing me so much????