aberdeen-music

guaging interest: tee shirts

Guest scott cs.

Guest scott cs.

hello,

i'm looking into the possibility of getting some Constant Static tee-shirts made - www.myspace.com/constantstaticgraphics, something along the lines of what Demo, All Ends, My Murder Scene, Learn to Die et al are doing. would anyone be interested in purchasing such tee shirts? prices will be about £8.

hopefully enough people would be interested that i could get the first run printed during summer time.

Guest Phantomsmasher
why would anyone want to buy a tshirt of some guys "company"

Seems to be the new thing for 'hardcore' bands to do, become sponsered by some person's clothing line, so that their devoted fans buy them. Unfortunatly they normaly look like cliched crap.

Guest scott cs.

no, as i make no money off of the flyers, i do that for free when i have some spare time. i'm helping people out. the tee shirts would be a way to make some money and do something abit different and hopefully support some other projects i have in the works.

Guest Phantomsmasher
jeez' date=' i'm just trying to make some money by being creative.

should have none it would have gotten shot down, same old a-m mentality.[/quote']

Didn't say bugger all about yer designs. Which, although not my taste, probably would sell.

Although marketing it on the open net would probably be a better idea than on here.

Guest scott cs.
Didn't say bugger all about yer designs. Which' date=' although not my taste, probably would sell.

Although marketing it on the open net would probably be a better idea than on here.[/quote']

fair enough, but i was wanting to guage some home town interest as well as further afield.