aberdeen-music

Marshall 1960 4x12 cab for sale!

Dan G

Yeah its angled!

Comes with vintage 30 speakers, read numerous reviews on it's quality as a cab... and it's either that or a Diezel cab, though not sure how much one of those bad boys costs!

But yeah, either the recto or the traditional cab would do me nicely... but was thinking about the former.

Yeah its angled!

Comes with vintage 30 speakers' date=' read numerous reviews on it's quality as a cab... and it's either that or a Diezel cab, though not sure how much one of those bad boys costs!

But yeah, either the recto or the traditional cab would do me nicely... but was thinking about the former.[/quote']

the diezel cab is 750 to 800, i have one for my diezel herbert head but to be honest i really prefer the marshall to it! it looks better though than the marshall but just sounds kinda harsh, its also slightly bulkier than the marshall.

Yeah its angled!

Comes with vintage 30 speakers' date=' read numerous reviews on it's quality as a cab... and it's either that or a Diezel cab, though not sure how much one of those bad boys costs!

But yeah, either the recto or the traditional cab would do me nicely... but was thinking about the former.[/quote']

Why not save a bunch and fit your marshall cab out with Vintage 30's :up:

Dude all you need to do is like move a bunch of screws! The wires aren't even soldered to the speakers they just have metal contacts that slide on and off. New vintage 30s are only like £50 each and you can probably sell your existing ones for a decent price too! Plus, you can get marshall to send you a cab fitted with Vintage30s from the factory. Theres really no need to waste all that money on a cab! Those mesa wooden boxes are a rip!

Dude all you need to do is like move a bunch of screws! The wires aren't even soldered to the speakers they just have metal contacts that slide on and off. New vintage 30s are only like 50 each and you can probably sell your existing ones for a decent price too! Plus' date=' you can get marshall to send you a cab fitted with Vintage30s from the factory. Theres really no need to waste all that money on a cab! Those mesa wooden boxes are a rip![/quote']

What he said. If I still lived in the Deen, I would of fitted them for free... thats how easy it is!