aberdeen-music

Grizzly Man

Hog

I've got the Timothy Treadwell book at home and wanted to see this film but didn't manage to catch it. He'd had a fairly turbulent life before he went to live with the bears and felt as though he had a real connection with them, but just got a little too close and let his guard down. You just can't mess about with 1,000lbs of bear really!

It's a great film and has rightly been described as the anti-March of the Penguins, because where as that film liked to show us the lovely human like characteristics of penguins, Grizzly Man emphasises the line of distinction between man and beast. I feel sorry for Timothy Treadwell, he was a sad individual, but to be harsh he had it coming.

Did anyone else think that the doctor who did the post-mortem seemed like he was acting.

Guest bluesxman

Fantastic movie. You can say he had it coming, but did no-one else find it sad that he had been with the same bears each summer for 13 years and was unharmed, but it was only because he decided to go back after a problem with his plane tickets and it was different bears there that he was attacked?

I've got the Timothy Treadwell book at home and wanted to see this film but didn't manage to catch it. He'd had a fairly turbulent life before he went to live with the bears and felt as though he had a real connection with them' date=' but just got a little too close and let his guard down. You just can't mess about with 1,000lbs of bear really![/quote']

It is available for renting. :up: