aberdeen-music

charmed finale

Guest MDP

after 8 seasons of viewing, the finale REALLY pissed me off...

i have always loved charmed (sad i know, my sister got me hooked) and dont think i have ever missed an episode, but OMG the finale was shit

FARRR!... too unevenntfull, no return of prue (in my opinion that needed to be done before it finnished), not enough action in the last episode (a contrast to the ass kicking witches i grew to know and love), badly written (compared to other episodes) and IMHO just seemed like a cheap way to end a show which deserves much better!

im not sure wether it is all thoosse reasons, or the simple fact i dont want it to be over, OR the fact it ended too happily, but either way, the finale really pissed me off...

what are your opinions?

Given that Doherty left the show for supposedly personal reasons (the rumoured blow up with Alyssa Milano) I wasn't really expecting Prue to make a reappearance.

I felt the whole thing with the Triad and Billie killing Kristy was ever so slightly anticlimactic, but otherwise I actually really liked how they ended it showing how they all went onto have families. I think they ended it quite well.

Just the final vanquish that was a bit crap - I did like the time travel shennanigans though. :)

Had Kern ended it with something akin to the Season 7 Finale I don't think I'd have been satisfied at all, much better finale and vanquish but still had that "unfinished" quality about it - despite it supposedly being that he wrote a real "ending" for every season just in case the network pulled the plug unexpectedly.

Don't mourn it too much - livingtv will never stop showing repeats ;)

I can't believe I just wrote a review on Charmed...

after 8 seasons of viewing' date=' the finale REALLY pissed me off...

i have always loved charmed (sad i know, my sister got me hooked) and dont think i have ever missed an episode, but OMG the finale was shit

FARRR!... too unevenntfull, no return of prue (in my opinion that needed to be done before it finnished), not enough action in the last episode (a contrast to the ass kicking witches i grew to know and love), badly written (compared to other episodes) and IMHO just seemed like a cheap way to end a show which deserves much better!

im not sure wether it is all thoosse reasons, or the simple fact i dont want it to be over, OR the fact it ended too happily, but either way, the finale really pissed me off...

what are your opinions?[/quote']

WOW you really are a mincer. :up:

o_O You don't get out much do you?