aberdeen-music

David Hasselhoff's new music video

Lemonade

Well at least he can take the piss out of himself. Or at least I hope he's taking the piss' date=' otherwise he's a bit of a twat.

[url']

Psht, had that on my MySpace page for months, I'm so cool :rolleyes:

I think that you'd have to have a good sense of humour to be David Hasslehoff, or William Shatner for that matter.

Someone please explain the "legend" status that "The Hoff" seems to have gained over the past year?! I hadn't really considered the fucker's existence until the beginning of a steady deluge of "hoff" related e-mails into my inbox that began a year ago. A shit actor and a shit pop star better left in the past as far as I'm concerned. I'm sure he's now making megabucks again through advertising campaigns due to his unexplained rise in popularity. I thought his popularity in Germany as a pop star was something us cool brits could use as a scoffing weapon at Germans?! Ironic legend or a man to be respected?! I dinna get it either way.

I did watch that video though. At one point it sounds like the lassie's are saying "we know you're gay".