aberdeen-music

Marshall 1960AV 4x12 Cabinet - Vintage 30's

Diesel

For Sale :

Marshall 1960 AV 4x12, angled cabinet fitted with Celestion Vintage 30's.

Good condition apart from a few minor rock'n'roll scuffs and tears in the tolex. The front mesh isn't torn at all.

Brief History : I bought this from Craig Quik last week, with a view to getting a suitable Valve Head for a project I'm working on.

However, as luck would have it, I had the opportunity today to buy a Hughes & Kettner Trilogy + V30 4x12, which I've done, so the Marshall is surplus to requirements.

First 200 (what I paid) secures - and I'll throw in a free delivery within a 30-mile radius.

I'm sure Craig would be happy to confirm it's authenticity.

• 2 weeks later...
For Sale :

Marshall 1960 AV 4x12, angled cabinet fitted with Celestion Vintage 30's.

Good condition apart from a few minor rock'n'roll scuffs and tears in the tolex. The front mesh isn't torn at all.

Brief History : I bought this from Craig Quik last week, with a view to getting a suitable Valve Head for a project I'm working on.

However, as luck would have it, I had the opportunity today to buy a Hughes & Kettner Trilogy + V30 4x12, which I've done, so the Marshall is surplus to requirements.

First 200 (what I paid) secures - and I'll throw in a free delivery within a 30-mile radius.

I'm sure Craig would be happy to confirm it's authenticity.

Any takers before it gets punted on eBay & Scot-Ads ?