aberdeen-music

sidca back catalogue etc

remington blastcap

Guest bluesxman

I've been wanting some more Sidca stuff after hearing the track that was on the Fudge 10 CD, have downloaded and listened to 'Hide' and 'Homegrown Drone Side' so far, excellent stuff.

Any plans to play live in the near future or are Sidca officially deed?

I've been wanting some more Sidca stuff after hearing the track that was on the Fudge 10 CD, have downloaded and listened to 'Hide' and 'Homegrown Drone Side' so far, excellent stuff.

Any plans to play live in the near future or are Sidca officially deed?

we are currently rehearsing as a two piece with the old faithfull drum machine, dont know if old members will get involved. it's good fun so far. we really need a live drummer i suppose, but for the moment the two piece is good. no plans really, reckon we will record next year, probably at toms.

Cheers Dave, affy braw of you!

:up:

cheers min scorge, glad you can find a use for some of the audio grot on offer.

if anyone at all's interested i've also added the abortive demo version of this years sidca "aye for an aye" bundle- things are looking good for new stuff next year, a possible actual live drummer on the cards and various other small scale developements. feel free to check the website for gubbins and lies.

nighty night.

am i the only person that couldn't give a fuck about the funeral of the Lemon Tree?

hmmm.

• 1 month later...