aberdeen-music

Hartke Bass stack looking for a good home

philhodson

I have eventually decided to sell my Hartke stack after a long time of not using it. I would like it to go to a good home as its been good to me!

It is a 3500 amp in cab head and a 4*10inch Transporter cab. It is in mint condition and has only done a hand ful of gigs. No scratches or marks on it al all. Brand New condition as it has been well looked after. I just dont use it anymore.

It has a great sound, with loads of tone and is very very loud!!!

Im able to deliver locally if needs be.

Am looking for around 400 for the set. either mail me on here or my email is philip.hodson@btopenworld.com for more details etc. I also have pics available for anyone to see them.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Phil

P.S. Here is what they say about them:

AMP:

Introduced in 1991, the Hartke HA3500 amplifier has become an industry standard in bass amplification. There is no better way to power a Hartke (or any other) speaker cabinet.

The 3500 is designed with more control in mind. Virtually unlimited tone-shaping and plenty of power for maximum headroom in any playing situation. Selectable tube and solid state preamps for a rainbow of new tone colours. Pinpoint equalization, tone control and compression to fine-tune each sound. Built rugged, each amp is known for the clean, high-impact sound that put Hartke on the map

Power: 350 Watts at 4 Ohms

240 Watts at 8 Ohms

Selectable Tube & Solid-State Preamps

Rotary Bass & Treble Contour Controls

10-Band Graphic Eq

Adjustable Compression

Balanced XLR Out

Total Harmonic Distortion: Less Than 1% At Rated Power

Signal-To-Noise: Approx. 78 dBm

Effects Send & Return

Bipolar Design

Passive/Active Input Jack

Rack-Mountable

Dimensions: 2U Space, 13" Deep

SPEAKERS:

Hartke for working bass players. Built tough like our world-class XL Series, each features rugged, roadworthy cabinets with metal grills and our versatile TP aluminum-cone drivers for great sound and coverage.

The affordable option for classic bass sounds. Tuned and calibrated cabinet design coupled with four Hartke 10" aluminum-cone bass drivers. Ample power handling (300 watts at 8 ohms), and a frequency response of 40 Hz to 4 kHz.

Precision-Tuned And Calibrated Cabinet Design

Four Hartke 10" TP Aluminum-Cone Bass Drivers

Power Handling: 300 Watts @ 8 Ohms

Frequency Response: 40 Hz To 4 kHz

Sensitivity: 96 dB @ 1 W/1 M

Voice Coil: 1.5"

Magnet Weight: 40 Oz.

Parallel 1/4" Input Jacks

Dimensions: 24"(H) X 24"(W) X 15"(D)

Weight: 65 lb.