aberdeen-music

Progremo metal?

Dan G

Originally posted by GraemeC

Holy shit those two songs are awesome! You could totally get a deal with those... The guitars sound really fat and Ben's vocals are really good. Your drummer is a total machine!

Love the solo in "rock and roll"...

Cheers Graeme, glad you like them! Thanks for the feedback man - much appreciated.

Guest Savant

Ah right, I thought you might have been doign this:

Originally posted by Kryss With no X:

Man I got totally fucking wasted last night, it was ace!! Who's coming out to get hammered tonight?

Yeah me man, I'll come out!! Where you headed?

:p

Had a listen to the song....sounding good! Yes it does has some prog in it, especially during the mellow bit with the solo lead guitar over the top of it and yes it of course has emo.

Excellent production, where did you guys record?!

Cheers

Hog :cheers:

Guest alex.

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3510i/1.0 (04.01) Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

we did it at the mill, out by crathes...if you head over to our forum everything's explained in - i'm sure you'll agree - mind numbing detail...hehe :-)

Guest RomanChoke

j

To be completely honest here I'd have to say that you sound nothing much different to the approach that We Become Less made about 2 or 3 years ago. There's nothing particularly progressive going on in any of these tracks in my mind. I'm not a big fan of emo in any way whatsoever but since I've heard so much about this band in these forums I gave it my undivided and completely unbiased view but it was to no avail.

To be completely honest here I'd have to say that you sound nothing much different to the approach that We Become Less made about 2 or 3 years ago. There's nothing particularly progressive going on in any of these tracks in my mind. I'm not a big fan of emo in any way whatsoever but since I've heard so much about this band in these forums I gave it my undivided and completely unbiased view but it was to no avail.

Well if someone is gonna not like My Minds Weapon then I am glad it is you, because you're rubbish.

Guest highroller

thats cool choke...thanks for listening...and for having an open mind while listening.

I disagree with the we become less thing though...i dont think that the two bands really have ever sounded alike...there are vague similarities but there is no real likeness and IN MY OPINION there never has been.

thats cool choke...thanks for listening...and for having an open mind while listening.

I disagree with the we become less thing though...i dont think that the two bands really have ever sounded alike...there are vague similarities but there is no real likeness and IN MY OPINION there never has been.

Def. a big difference from my point of view as well. Using those metal influences, amoung other things, seems to make MMW stand out.