aberdeen-music

Aaaarrrggghhh!!!

KarmaTsunami

since i paid my two pounds for the biffy single 'there is no such thing as a jaggy snake' i was entered into a sweestake to win a VIP weekend ticket for the Download Festival in Donnington. I won. I cannot go because i have a freaking philosophy exam on Friday. i do not want to be sitting this exam because i don't understand/stand the subject.....i am SEETHING......seething....

Guest alex.

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3510i/1.0 (04.01) Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Originally posted by KarmaTsunami

since i paid my two pounds for the biffy single 'there is no such thing as a jaggy snake' i was entered into a sweestake to win a VIP weekend ticket for the Download Festival in Donnington. I won. I cannot go because i have a freaking philosophy exam on Friday. i do not want to be sitting this exam because i don't understand/stand the subject.....i am SEETHING......seething....

sell the ticket?

That is the worst story I have ever heard. I admire your sensible head though 'cause as soon as they'd told me that I'd consider my exam sacked and me going to download :D. Commiserations though and damn your eyes 'cause technically I had a claim on those tickets since I helped you out with the song :p

Seriously though did you try and contact them and explain your error? Maybe it's not too late...