aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I really like Nando's. Dry chicken with a bit of spice didn't sound very appealing so I put off going for years but glad I tried it. They do this pickled garlic and olive nibble thing that's tasty as fuck. You eat a whole clove of garlic and it tastes delicious. They must leave it in brine for months or something.

What is is with footballers and Nando's? They never stop going on about it on twitter... 'Just back from Nando's with @reserveteamplayer' etc. It must be the only junk food type place they're allowed to go to.

The fact that there are so many people posting that question or others similar is much more annoying than anyone getting it wrong.

Don't think it's that bad that someone who hasn't studied maths in a while to not have the order of operations prevalent in their mind when they see a question on facebook.

Getting caught in a torrential downpour when cycling home from a bar. Then the station next to my flat for leaving the bike being full and having to cycle five minutes away and run back. Then finding all my washing on my balcony completely soaked. Might have to be a commando day tomorrow now.

People that do not understand the concept of 'BODMAS' are a pet hate of mine.

For the previous page example of 40 + 40 x 0 + 1, there are no brackets (B), there is no 'of' (O), there is no division (D), there is a multiplication (M) which is then carried out FIRST (40x0=0), there are elements of addition (A) then used (equation becomes (FOLLOWING THE INSERTION OF THE 'M' SECTION) 40 + 0 + 1) = 41. There are no subtractions (S).

It is that simple. Follow that methodology and there are no issues. 'D' & 'M' hold the same level of importance so BODMAS can also be considered as BOMDAS. They are equal.

• Upvote 2