aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Bob Knob
The office canteen publish a menu of the food they plan to serve through the week. It's a simple concept but they seem unable to follow it. Like today when I went down looking forward to the mushroom and hazelnut filo bake they advertised and found it had been replaced by macaroni cheese (which I hate). I asked where the filo bake was and got blank looks in return. They seemed surprised when they looked at their own menu beside the counter that it wasn't what they were serving.

/1st world problems.

Guest Bob Knob
This entire thread is 1st world problems.

Agreed but someone moaning about what's (presumably free) food not being 'accurate', really boils my cunt.

Just shut yer noise and eat it.

I've never worked anywhere where the food was free. At best it was subsidised. Even at school my mum had to pay £6 a week for school dinners. Where the fuck's all this free fucking food I'm missing out on?

Offshore. It's awesome. Fact. Last night it was steak and the first one was pretty tasty so guess what. I went up and

got another. Fuck yeah. Bring on the heart attack. I'll eat that too.

• Upvote 1

Shoving a four egg omelette up your arse is a stupid thing to do.

Out of all the things to shove up my arse, omelette is far down on the list.

It was just so overloaded with food. Half an onion, loads of mushrooms, far too much cheese, I think it might have had pepper and ham in it too. 3 eggs. Then I realised it wasn't as liquidy as I would have liked, and the milk was so far away in the fridge, so I cracked another egg.

I struggled to eat it and when I finished it I instantly regretted it.

Would do it again though.