aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Sometimes i wish i was rich so i could buy an old car and just drive into these people 'by accident' just to teach them a lesson. I would also let people in lowered corsas out of junctions and then drive into the side of them and claim i hadn't let them out. I could afford the increase in my insurance premiums cos i would be super minted.

I'd like to add my cunt neighbours boyfriend who fucking boxes me in every morning, the cunt. I live in a cul-de-sac, I park right at the top, in my fucking parking space, this cunt comes in in the morning, parks about 2 inches off my bumper then he fucks off to his job on foot, so I can't even knock and get him to shift. I had to leave a strongly worded note yesterday, which, knowing Dublin, will escalate into a gunfight and one of us will end up dead. I hope it's that cunt.

If he's left his car out of gear you could get help from some friends and bounce his car out of the way by rocking the front suspension. It takes a bit of perseverance but it does work. Either that or slowly apply pressure to his car with yours (obviously don't do it if you don't mind risking a scratch on your own car) and move him out the way. I've also heard you can call the cops but that doesn't sound like much fun compared to your other options...

• Upvote 1

I'd like to add my cunt neighbours boyfriend who fucking boxes me in every morning, the cunt. I live in a cul-de-sac, I park right at the top, in my fucking parking space, this cunt comes in in the morning, parks about 2 inches off my bumper then he fucks off to his job on foot, so I can't even knock and get him to shift. I had to leave a strongly worded note yesterday, which, knowing Dublin, will escalate into a gunfight and one of us will end up dead. I hope it's that cunt.

get some Thermite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOyWR65BAZI

Or stick bits of bread to his car with honey and watch the Aberdeen seagul population take it's hefty toll on the wanker.

Saw another sandwich snatched out of an innocent person's hands outside Union Square at lunchtime today.

• Upvote 1

Out of interest, how are you liking Dublin? Better than Aberdeen?

To stay on topic, something about Jake blah blah poop blah blah posts a lot blah blah

• Upvote 1

The Craibstone roundabout any weekday morning. It should never take me 50 minutes to get into work.

Are you coming from Aberdeen or Inverurie direction? I've found an awesome route through the grounds of the SAC and then towards the tirebagger before taking a right at Marshall Trailers and coming out at Dyce Business Park. I can get from Rosemount to Howemoss Crescent in under 30 minutes doing it that way.

Out of interest, how are you liking Dublin? Better than Aberdeen?

To stay on topic, something about Jake blah blah poop blah blah posts a lot blah blah

I like it fine now, when I first got here I fucking hated it. Jesus, you think Aberdeen is desolate you should try Dublin on for size. The way the economy is at the moment, there's no jobs, no money, no opportunities, the government have hiked up the tax on everything (23% vat!) people who are lucky enough to have a job are earning half what they were earning 5 years ago, everything is twice as expensive, businesses are shutting down all over the place, crime rates are through the roof, people are actually leaving the country to find work. The whole city has this horrible, defeated, deflated air over it, everyone is miserable as all hell, struggling to get by and the whole country is basically fucked. I've kinda gotten used to it though, there's a gallows humour about it all which is oddly charming, and I've recently spent a few days doing some of the touristy things, seeing some of the nice parts, the interesting stuff and finding out a bit of the rich history of the city. I've also found a lot of cool pubs, made good mates, and there's always something going on and something to do. Living in a capital city is a totally different experience because there's always so much going on. I walked through three TV sets while wandering around the city centre last week. Plus it's been nice and sunny the past few weeks, which helps :) It certainly has its problems but it's an OK place to live.

To keep it on topic:

Pet hate - Dublin.

I like it fine now, when I first got here I fucking hated it. Jesus, you think Aberdeen is desolate you should try Dublin on for size. The way the economy is at the moment, there's no jobs, no money, no opportunities, the government have hiked up the tax on everything (23% vat!) people who are lucky enough to have a job are earning half what they were earning 5 years ago, everything is twice as expensive, businesses are shutting down all over the place, crime rates are through the roof, people are actually leaving the country to find work. The whole city has this horrible, defeated, deflated air over it, everyone is miserable as all hell, struggling to get by and the whole country is basically fucked. I've kinda gotten used to it though, there's a gallows humour about it all which is oddly charming, and I've recently spent a few days doing some of the touristy things, seeing some of the nice parts, the interesting stuff and finding out a bit of the rich history of the city. I've also found a lot of cool pubs, made good mates, and there's always something going on and something to do. Living in a capital city is a totally different experience because there's always so much going on. I walked through three TV sets while wandering around the city centre last week. Plus it's been nice and sunny the past few weeks, which helps :) It certainly has its problems but it's an OK place to live.

To keep it on topic:

Pet hate - Dublin.

Sounds horrific :up:

To keep it on topic:

Pet hate - Dublin.

You shouldda got your woman to move here instead, by the sounds of it.