aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

mummy having two mild heart attacks thinking it was wind and heartburn, she ok now

Sorry to hear that. Glad she is ok. I know they benefit peoples health but I still feel sorry for people in this situation as the cocktail of tablets she will probably be started on is pretty impressive.

Anyone who lives abroad, and ever mentions living abroad, usually gets the "I thought you lived in Poland" question, due to whatshisface (Cloud, I think?) usually mentioning quite alot that he lives in Poland.

Right. Thanks.

I'm in Warsaw, if ca_gere or LuckyRathen want to get a drink sometime. x

81 games. Since September. Starting my 4 day weekend by staying up till 2:30 watching a must win game only to see Flyers score a game winner with 4 minutes left to put an end to the Sabres season. Fucking gutted. Going to miss the playoffs by only a few point, if any. Absolutely gutted.

Pet hate - radio stations with a playlist of like ten songs. FFFFFFFFUUUUUU

Radio 1 was bad for this. Then Fearne and Greg upped their respective games and between 10 and 4 you got a lot of good music. They've changed the time tables around and now scott mills is on during work. I no longer listen to the radio.