aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I do finally!! broken valve in the boiler apparently, although the boy from Richard Irvine says it will need replaced soon as its a pos boiler, cheap ones put in by the council. At least we wont be huddled round 5 tea lights candles this evening!!

I've decided to watch half an hour of the dvd.........:D

• Upvote 1

I do finally!! broken valve in the boiler apparently, although the boy from Richard Irvine says it will need replaced soon as its a pos boiler, cheap ones put in by the council. At least we wont be huddled round 5 tea lights candles this evening!!

I've decided to watch half an hour of the dvd.........:D

You will watch the whole thing for sure.

• Upvote 1

Another pet hate - spending £20m on the best scottish player you will ever see and him breaking his fucking leg after 3 games!!!

Still at least you didn't spend all summer negotiating and shipping out older players to sign Cavani for 44 million who batters in 6 goals in his first 3 games. Then breaks his leg. Then Rossi does his ligaments. Van Persie is already injured and Neymar has also broken his leg.

Sigh. First world problems at the Emirates.

Still at least you didn't spend all summer negotiating and shipping out older players to sign Cavani for 44 million who batters in 6 goals in his first 3 games. Then breaks his leg. Then Rossi does his ligaments. Van Persie is already injured and Neymar has also broken his leg.

Sigh. First world problems at the Emirates.

I shipped out my world class but injury prone superstar midfielder to bring this guy in, the biggest outlay the dons have ever seen, typical he would break his leg so quickly, time for the youth to show why they were not released the day they arrived at the club!

Users who can't wait for a file to upload and decide it's the fault of the program.

If you are uploading a large file, it's going to take longer than the small file, the notification saying the file has successfully uploaded is an indication that it's uploaded, don't just hit the save button and then click to go back to the main database, IT WON'T FUCKING UPLOAD!!