aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

If you write in block capitals at any time other than when stated to on a form. You weren't worth your English teacher's time.

Says the guy that inexplicably put a full stop in the middle of a sentence to start a new one. Also it's a perfectly valid way of conveying shouting, or perhaps mentioning what was written on a sign.

Being apparently undercharged by estimated gas and elec bills for 10 months. I actually thought I was overpaying, so I gave them my meter readings for the first time in ages. BANG! £300 bill. Just in time for my birthday. Fuck sake.

I had the opposite. In my single bedroom flat, they were wanting me to pay £60 a month for electricity (we don't have gas... or central heating, just an electric fire) which they claimed was 'average'. I said go to hell but as a compromise said I will pay £50 a month but that's still too much. 8 months later I got a £150 rebate. Looking forward to my next one this summer too as I am still paying the same amount! Hopefully you get a tax rebate or something to help cover the bill.

Oh they were touching, complete with a pubic hair stuck in the screw. Also, girls don't suck all guys dicks, just specific guys dicks... and it wasn't my toothbrush - I'm smart and keep it in my bedroom.

Way to disappoint everyone/Jake. Your username is such a lie :p As a girl on the internet it is your sworn duty to play up to that stereotype.

My pet hate for today is not having an uninterrupted nights sleep in nearly 3 weeks. We have a helipad not too far from the accommodation but it's probably just insomnia, as had the same problem at home in Aberdeen and in a B&B in Aberfoyle during that period.

The toilets at work are terrible. The water's too high. If you're well-off, like me, then it's scary sitting down. Then the flush is strange. It fills up as if it's blocked. Sucks everything out then burps some water back at you, and sometimes it'll burp what was in the water too.

You live in Australia silly. You should be applying to AAAS.

Haha. I'm back in Scotland in August to study at RGU again but since I haven't lived in Scotland all year I'm having to fill out extra forms and stuff that I don't think I should. Annoying.