aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Going to start watching Mad Men I think to complete the AMC trifecta. Is it good?

It's absolutely brilliant. However when you first start it you may be left thinking very little is happening. It's really all about character rather a whole load of action. It hooked me quite quickly though. It's probably second only to The Wire in terms of drama series for me.

It's absolutely brilliant. However when you first start it you may be left thinking very little is happening. It's really all about character rather a whole load of action. It hooked me quite quickly though. It's probably second only to The Wire in terms of drama series for me.

Seconded - what he said.

The thing, for me, about Parks and Rec is that I really like every single character so whatever combination they throw at me I'm happy. Not a weak link in the entire cast as far as I'm concerned.

As for Community I heart Britta and also Chang and also Chang's private detective storyline. I laughed an awful lot at that and I'm not particularly interested in Family Guy so ner-ner ne-ner-ner.

I started watching The League last week and that appears to be quite funny too. It's about a bunch of guys who play in a fantasy football league and it's a lot better than that premise sounds because it doesn't focus too much on the fantasy football. For those who've watched P&R it features radio host 'The Douche' and the Kaboom! guy in prominent roles and they're both great.

I started watching The League last week and that appears to be quite funny too. It's about a bunch of guys who play in a fantasy football league and it's a lot better than that premise sounds because it doesn't focus too much on the fantasy football. For those who've watched P&R it features radio host 'The Douche' and the Kaboom! guy in prominent roles and they're both great.

Just started watching this too. Considering I hate people discussing sports, this is way funnier than the premise made me think it would be. Paul Scheer is ace as usual. The episodes with Rafi are the best so far (I'm about halfway through season 2)