aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

Him and Her is great, though it's quite a cringe to watch, especially for how hideously annoying Laura is.

"No, I want to sleep with my knob out!"

The first series infuriated me at how much of a bitch "Her" is. I've forgotten Her name already and I only just finished watching it. Whoops.

But she's less of a bitch now and Laura's getting taken the piss out of by her lad a lot more which is fun.

The latest Community and Office offerings were pretty amazing on the re-watch. Lots of little jokes I missed first time round in both.

Can't wait for The Walking Dead. By the looks of things they're edging towards the big barn

of undead undeads that Hershel had saved up 'cause he didn't want to kill someone, in case there was a cure

from the comics.

Yep. New Office and Community were good. Consistency is good. I like it when good shows stay good, for the sake of the goodness.

Robert California is just great. He's a bit of a twat, but it's incredibly subtle. The way he barged the band (Kevin Malone and the Zits) out of their place was superb. Then the drum solo at the end. Mega episode. And for the sake of the debate in that episode, Maternity cover temp isn't that hot.

Community was great too.

"This will be fun, or else"

College usually lasts for 4 years in the US. But I think with the way community college works people might take classes spread out over a longer period so that it's feasible the show could go on longer.

In Season 1 Jeff was always going wanting to get finished as soon as possible and said 4 years.

Personally I think 3 seasons is enough for this show anyway it's just strange were going to have to wait until the summer to finish this one.