aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Guest Gladstone

I've just came up with a theory. In a game of poker, fatman Ashley was on a hiding to nothing and in a last ditch attempt to win back his money, he raised Pardew's bet by putting the manager's job on the table, and then Pardew pulled out 3 aces...

Don't forget Field Of Dreams! "if you build it, they will come". Actually no, that ones shit.

5 years? I suppose Mike has guaranteed his mate Alan will at least get a nice pay off when he has to sack him.

What fucking shambles Newcastle are.

I used to always see their fans as being part of the problem but I really feel sorry for them in this situation. I doubt there's a singe one who wanted to see this happen.

What a bunch of cunts

Welcome to Facebook

"Aberdeen fans suffer from that same affliction Newcastle do by thinking that they have some god-given right to finish high in the League. With mindcripple Mark McGhee as their manager, this season has seen them hilariously struggle to even finish in the top 6. So much for the third team in Scottish football...

Hopefully this season will see justice done, with both the fans and McGhee's delusions of grandeur brutally destroyed by finishing bottom of the SPL.

Let's face it, if your team's season has been as shite as mine has, it's the little things like this that cheer you up"

I must admit, I had a wee bit of a chuckle at this.

"Aberdeen fans suffer from that same affliction Newcastle do by thinking that they have some god-given right to finish high in the League. With mindcripple Mark McGhee as their manager, this season has seen them hilariously struggle to even finish in the top 6. So much for the third team in Scottish football...

Hopefully this season will see justice done, with both the fans and McGhee's delusions of grandeur brutally destroyed by finishing bottom of the SPL.

Let's face it, if your team's season has been as shite as mine has, it's the little things like this that cheer you up"

We really don't think we have a God given right to finish high in the league. Personally I just feel that if we have bigger crowds, bigger budgets and are paying bigger wages, then those players should be preforming better than teams that aren't doing these things.

Guest idol_wild

I read that as micronipple. That would have been funnier.

Where do this person's allegiances lie, out of interest? (restricted browsing access at work)

Guest idol_wild
We really don't think we have a God given right to finish high in the league. Personally I just feel that if we have bigger crowds, bigger budgets and are paying bigger wages, then those players should be preforming better than teams that aren't doing these things.

So realistically, Aberdeen should be finishing 5th in the league every season then?