aberdeen-music

Peavey Classic 30, Thomann PA, Shure SM57, Zoom B2, Musicman SUB, Yamaha RBX270

adamgoldthorp

Peavey Classic 30 - good condition, owned from new since 2006. Mainly used as a practice amp but has been gigged about 3 times. Nice amp, the cleans and midly overdriven tones are great although if you want heavy guitar out of it you'll need a pedal. Looking for 260

Thomann PM600 PA Set - good PA for band practice or whatever, loud enough to be heard over drums. It's this one: THE T.MIX PM600 PA-SET 2 MKII - U.K. International Cyberstore except I'll include speaker stands. Looking for 150

Shure SM57 - as new in pouch with clip. Missing the box. 50

Zoom B2 Bass pedal - With box and cds and everything. Great condition. 50

Ernie Ball Musicman SUB 4 Active in Burgundy red with black scratchplate. Can put the original chrome one back on if you want (it looks better with black!) 360

Yamaha RBX270 with Seymour Duncan 1/4 pounder jazz pickup, natural wood colour 120

-

I can take pictures of anything and you can come and view anything, just shoot me a PM if there is genuine interest.

The description of the PA might be slight misleading. It's more than loud enough to be heard over drums, and you can easily gig it in a small venue as a vocal PA/just a couple of instruments/dj set etc. What it won't do is allow for you to mic up all a 4 piece bands instruments and vocals and run them through.

• 3 weeks later...