aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Anyone have any suggestions of places I'd be able to get a big blow-up print of me pulling a funny face like in my av?

xx

I've seen a good proportion of your funny faces and am intrigued as to whether it'll be the "getting battered in the hoop" face or the "awwww shit no, this is not going down on my watch" face.

I hope this is for a local sporting event. Possibly when the Aberdeen Lynx season starts again? That would be awesome.

No occasion in mind yet, I just don't want to be caught short when my destiny makes itself clear to me.

I've seen a good proportion of your funny faces and am intrigued as to whether it'll be the "getting battered in the hoop" face or the "awwww shit no, this is not going down on my watch" face.

I think I'll probably go with "I'm so close to ejaculating but there just isn't enough of a crowd to be worth it" face.

xx

• Upvote 1

I think I'll probably go with "I'm so close to ejaculating but there just isn't enough of a crowd to be worth it" face.

xx

Ahhh, that's the face you pull at Woods and I all the time. (I am fully aware that this is borderline "band banter" so apologies to all offended as a result)

• Upvote 1

How excited are my band to be practising tonight? Yeaaahhh!!!!11111

Did you know I'm in a band? There's a band and I'm in it. Me.

xx

I'm a hunnel pulcent stoked!

I'm in it too!!!!! I think i'm in only in it because i'm the biggest and i know all the practice spaces though...