aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I think it's fair to say that I could post as many threads as I wanted about the same old crap and people would lap them up, because I'm awesome. You're not awesome, Cool Thinker. You're rubbish.

I'd have added that post to the Bruce Millers thread, but since it became a brawl between someone who worked there and was in love with his boss and someone who didn't work there and thought the manager was a cock, it got closed. So gay.

• Upvote 1

Is massage on a night out a thing now?

The Balotelli picture in the footy thread reminded me that the last time I was out in town a couple of girls set up in Bar Society (was there for a work do) offering massages to people. So of course we forced the guy who was leaving to get one. Which wasn't nearly as amusing as it should have been really.

But is this common place? I don't get out much these days so assumed it was a strange one off but now that pic has appeared of Balotelli getting a rub down whil on the lash I'm not so sure.

The Balotelli picture in the footy thread reminded me that the last time I was out in town a couple of girls set up in Bar Society (was there for a work do) offering massages to people. So of course we forced the guy who was leaving to get one. Which wasn't nearly as amusing as it should have been really.

But is this common place? I don't get out much these days so assumed it was a strange one off but now that pic has appeared of Balotelli getting a rub down whil on the lash I'm not so sure.

Does this story have a happy ending?

• Upvote 2

They had places for it setup in Alexandra Palace for I'll Be Your Mirror. Kinda weird seeing someone getting assuage while Sleep, Slayer or The Melvin's were playing.

I know that's not the same thing but thought I'd say it anyway.

That sounds awesome! Hard day at the office, go for a few pints (as long as Jake allows it!), end up in a club, then you come across a massage table and because the drinks just weren't enough... Ultimate relaxation.

I don't like the sound of this. What happens when these ne'erdowells start getting massages in the vicinity of a school, before 10am?

Can't they just wait until their day off to get a massage?

• Upvote 2

I think massages at a club are recipe for disaster. You're going to get someone (me) who's gonna whip their cock (schlong) out and ask for (force) a happy ending regardless of how the masseur felt (she'd farkin' lav it)

If you would do that sober, I hate to think what you'd do if you were drunk.