aberdeen-music

What would you rather.....?

Paranoid Android

I'd go with option 2, but it'd be massively preferable to know when it's coming - otherwise you may end up in some bad sitcom situation spontaneously doubling up in agony during a presentation to your boss etc..

shitty situation but it'd preferable as it's only once per day rather than all the time. the elbowing would probably mean you never got a decent night's sleep either...

xx

I don't know where this getting not any sleep thing is coming from. Has no one ever shared a bed? When it comes to lying in bed i'm used to getting elbowed in the back every 20 minutes.

Maybe the people you share a bed with don't like you very much. Either that or you're sharing a single.

In all seriousness, I've never had that problem. One girl properly lashed out in her sleep once and I had bruises all over my legs the next day, but beside that no elbows.

Two days with no what would you rather questions :(

The internet in my flat has been fucked since tuesday afternoon. Taking advantage of the wifi in a cafe just now.

What would you rather?

Every 20 minutes you feel a pain as if someone has just elbowed you in back or once every 24 hours you feel as if you've just been stabbed with a large knife in the stomach?

Every 20 minutes with an elbow. Might make sleeping a pain but I have a dodgy knee anyway so I do have recurring mild pain, sometimes it wakes me up. You'd get used to it.

Getting stabbed is one of the most awful pains you could ever feel, speaking from experience. Granted I was stabbed in nowhere near as sore a place as stomach but that only enhances my point. To paraphrase the guy from Reservoir Dogs, getting shot in the stomach or the knee is the worst pain a man can feel.

So yeah, definitely option 1. No doubt, no doubt.

still no internet in my flat :swearing:

What would you rather?

You have to pick one album that will be the only music you can listen to for the rest of your life or you can only ever listen to music on your birthday but on that day you can listen to nay music you like.

So option 1, only one album but any time you like. Option 2 any music you like but only on one day a year.

Option 3 - you can listen to music as much as you like but only music composed by John W

That's an even more horrific version of Option 1. NO DEAL.

I'll go for the non John W version of Option 1. Option 2 would put too much pressure on choosing the soundtrack to my birthday - I couldn't cope with that.