aberdeen-music

rumours

Little Green

its at the music hall on 28th this month *searches for link*

here u go:

http://www.boxofficeaberdeen.com/prod-productions_details.asp?VenueID=88&pid=1693

its the tribute band "rumours of fleetwood mac" not the actual band themselve (ps i'm not a huge fan or anything so idk if any of the members are dead already lol).

£25 for a tribute seems a bit steep though, but i think it could be a good night esp after exams! :L

feel like if i go then i should go to the wanted and example as well. grr decisions.

Sorry, perhaps m'colleagues the Gallo brothers have clouded my processes once again, but I'm not following this. Going to see this tribute act somehow obliges you to go and see the Wanted and Example?

Anyway, I've never seen the point of tribute acts. You know what they're going to sound like, or rather what they're going to try their hardest to sound like. Just listen to your albums. Then spend a fiver taking a punt at the Tunnels, Drummonds, or somewhere seeing a band you've never heard of. You might just find a new obsession.

• Upvote 5