aberdeen-music

Special Needs anyone?

Guest killamangiro

Guest killamangiro

Music here, http://www.poptones.co.uk/bands/specialneeds/media.htm

A post to ask if anyone(besides me) would like to see these guys come up to the 'deen?

I hear you say, 'Oh no, not another cockney no show'

A little more reliable than Peter Doherty a la Babyshambles and Ben Bailey of Thee Unstrung, Special Needs are signed to Poptones records and have just released their second single, a most rocking song by the name of 'Francesca' which you can pick up in HMV or Virgin just now for a bargain of 1.99, they'll be on the Exodus playlist this weekend- Yes, that IS how good they are! (hehe) They headlined an XFM Xposure night a while ago with Art Brut & The Others, and are pretty similar to the Strokes- but British, therefore better! :up:

So, anyone up for some Indie Rock n Roll in the 'deen?

These guys a bloody great band, with great songs and put on a great show- So... anyone?

Guest killamangiro
Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me!!!!!

Were you in my work Saturday past? (Prince of wales)

Cmom people, this is a really exciting, promising band, anyone?? Well, I know it's going to happen just got to sort out the final bits and bobs, just asking if anyone else wants to see em, anyways a message co the 'needs, 'Ok, I know this is shameless self-promotion but as it seems there are no adverts in existence for 'Francesca' and what little press is going to come too late, we have no choice.

The single is at number 58 at first tally. Frankly, we're not satisfied.

Please go and buy it before Saturday. It's 1.99, it's beautiful and it will make you happy and us happy if you buy it.

When we make our first million, we'll reimburse you all.'