aberdeen-music

Eastern Lane / Paddingtons

Rob

Just noticed that on www.ents24.com it lists the Paddingtons as playing Kef on Oct 21st. Although they can't be playing then cos they are in Edinburgh that night. But it would be great if the Eastern Lane/The Paddingtons tour headed up this way though. I'm guessing killamangiro might have something to do with this.

By the way Eastern Lane's new single is great. Check it out on

http://www.eastern-lane.co.uk/isaidpig.html

Guest killamangiro

Nae aberdeen date. tried to get the Paddingtons up here in July (?) with their label mates but they had other commitments at label party in london. They are a great band and i reccomend someone to book them- I have management number if wanted, floating around(Paddingtons)- Also the same managment as The Cribs, so kill a bird with two stones?

Never new they were starting out a tour so couldn't be of assistance to them- I'm corresponding with both The Rakes & Special Needs just now as well as a debt due from Thee Unstrung & The Others

Anyway, Paddingtons are a great live band and have just released first single. Eastern Lane, seen them supporting The Libertines back in March in the Barrowlands, they were good, i like them on record, but, I don't know. Never got into them that much.

Guest killamangiro

show your support then and buy the single BEFORE sunday, too much of the bands, the good ones, sprinning up are just missing out on top 40, and could you imagine, the paddingtons riping up top of the pops :up: