aberdeen-music

Muse at Earl's Court Last Night

PaulDW

It was a fantastic gig...

Soulwax - These guys really took me by surprise... i didn't know what to expect, but they had some very good songs indeed... Very very loud... GOod thing about the concert in general was that there was good sound for all the acts, often you see the supports getting treated like crap, but they were given their shot.

The Zutons - Well... ive beenlistening to the CD non stop for a good couple of weeks, and was really looking forward to seeing them. They did not dissapoint.. They were original, entertaining, and had great stage banter... They had the crowd on their feet pretty much after the second song.

Muse - This is the fourth time Ive seen them this year. They keep getting better, it was one classic tune after another, for an hour and 45 mins. Highlights being, Stockholm Syndrome, Citizen Erased and New Born. The first song was a little shaky, Hysteria, I was starting to think that amybe the venue was just that bit too big for them, but after the huge instrumental in the middle of the song, they all came into their own, and just rocked. Maybe they are not everyone's cup of tea, but in my opinion they are just outta this world... one of the only bands that I could easily see 100 times in a year and still be gobsmacked by them.

There you go... Just thought Id write a few words...