aberdeen-music

forget the 3rd round of the FA Cup - a real footballing shock yesterday.....

delboy

Guest neil ex

Nice one! 8o

No problems for Aberdeen against Arbroath

Partick held Hearts to a 0-0 draw...

Dunfermline were held to a 0-0 draw at East Fife

Maxi's beloved Montrose were beaten again.

Mixed results all round. Poor results for Jake, Maxi and Alvin Starclusk!

The Old Firm game towmorrow's going to be an interesting one..

Guest Scorge Spike

Given how utterly shit we've been in the first this year to this point, I'll gladly take a replay against the Jambos, even though I can't see us winning it. Longer term I think Dick Campbell should keep us in the division, though I don't think he'll get us out of it either.......

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Dunfermline were held to a 0-0 draw at East Fife

And we were lucky to get nil. Just when you think it can't get any worse, it bloody well does! If we get through this one, and I'm having my doubts, we have Queen Of The South at home, and I'm shitting myself at the prospect. Christ, I'm suffering this season, I really am. I don't blame Davie Hay, Calderwood couldn't fucking wait to sell us down the river and rip the heart out of us. Davie Hay's on a hiding to nothing, the fans are on his back, we've got an injury list the length of your arm and we lost Uncle Craig to Inverness. Woe. Lament.

Still, look on the bright side, a replay means an extra programme to collect.

Guest neil ex

Guts have a song called 'Martin Wood' after the Montrose striker Woody.

'Martin Wood' (music by Guts on Fire of North East Scotland, lyrics by Miserable Voice)

Who would?

Martin Wood

i think cambridge should table a bid for that ageing romeo den watts, reckon he'd do better up front than the current 'strikers' (bet if they lit up a match it wouldnt light). yeah i'm for den watts and roy cropper up front with jo scully as attacking midfielder and captain....

and jim branning in goals....

i took cambridge to division 2 (or league one as it now is) on CM 4 and half way through the season they fired me, i mean we were in the relegation zone but a mid table finish was expected (even though they gave me no money to spend and told me to use 'the kids') so i know where your coming from. i found CM4 was a little too harsh when it came to firing you, i mean i regulary got sacked within the end of the my first season in charge!

hopefully footy manager 5 is more tolerant, currently in my 4th season in charge at cambridge and have taken them to league one where i'm expected to fight bravely against relegation which is what i'm doing!!!!

Guest stuartmaxwell

i am currently managing montrose in the spl on football manager

they erected a statue of me after i won them 3 successive promotions and challenge cup wins

tactics baby!