aberdeen-music

Motley Crue Say.... STOP ..... Hammer Time

Ross

From www.drownedinsound.com

"Tubby Motley Crue singer Vince Neil has tied the knot with his lady friend Lia Gerardini. "So what?" you say. Get this: MC Hammer married them.

The rapper-turned-minister performed the ceremony in Las Vegas. No word on his attire, but we're guessing it was loose.

HAMMER TIME!

You really couldn't make sh*t like this up, could you? It's 100 per cent GOLD I tell you.

Motley Crue have a huge world tour coming up and a greatest hits album to flog. Who'd have thought?"

I laughed out loud for the second time today.

Upon searching for the Feeder web site I found this beauty:

www.feeder.co.uk

I listened to 'Swim' and 'Polythene' by Feeder recently. Both fucking awesome.

Way. Did you catch their Boxed Set repeat on ITV (god bless them) last night? It was magic to watch. Long live the Feeder.

And Feeder.co.uk.... I hit that back in the day. Roffel time!

Ross, are you wanting them up here or something? :love: We're kitted out for one of the Glasgow dates already but here again would be supercool.

EDIT- damn you cAmie!

Way. Did you catch their Boxed Set repeat on ITV (god bless them) last night? It was magic to watch. Long live the Feeder.

And Feeder.co.uk.... I hit that back in the day. Roffel time!

Ross' date=' are you wanting them up here or something? :love: We're kitted out for one of the Glasgow dates already but here again would be supercool.

EDIT- damn you cAmie![/quote']

can you tell me what album they played from as i know it was quite old and none of them are on comfort in sound.