aberdeen-music

FAO: Jonny Lucifer

Guest Bob

thought this was well known no? i was gutted when i found out my favorite band had used a song by one of my most hated bands...
what, SImple Plan did a cover of a Motley Crue song.

HAHAHAHAHA, see what I did there?!?!?!?!

I get 500,00 scene points. and i dont even have to wear eyeliner or a studded belt. fuck you all. I am god!

I think he's had an admiration for them ever since he took his daughter to one of their concerts.

I thought Sixx only had sons...

Whatever....if he's gonna gonna collaborate with anyone from the pop-punk pantheon, he should still be working with Butch Walker, who was slated to produce the new Crue record. I can't recommend his solo and Marvelous 3 stuff enough. He's written and produced for Avril Lavigne, American Hi-Fi and, ironically Simple Plan. But don't hold that against him - M3 are kinda a cross between Poison, Motley Crue and Blink 182 and that band that played at Moshulu with Point of Origin that are supporting Green Day whose name escapes me. Tunes to download: 'Sugarbuzz', 'Radio Tokyo', 'Bottle Rockets', 'Better Off Alone', 'Lossing You', pretty much anything off the 'Readysexgo!' album.